How would you feel if you were in your same job 5 years from now?
- If you felt that sinking, heaviness in your stomach, you may be in the wrong job for you.
- You don't have to hustle and grind in a job that is wrong for you just to meet everyone else's expectations for your life.
- If your friends ask you how work is going and your response is somewhere between, "meh" and "soul-killing nightmare", it is time to make a change.
What would life be like if you felt joy and fulfillment from your work?
- Feel that spark of life each day you wake up to do work that is fun and meaningful.
- Be happy, productive, and engaged in the work you do while living up to your full potential.
- Enjoy working in a way that provides balance and flexibility to enjoy time with family, friends, or pursue other goals.
The average person will spend over 92,000 hours of their life at work. How long can you afford not to make a change?
Life is too short to be consumed by stress and frustration caused by work. Stress can manifest as tension and sickness in your body. It comes with a low-vibe energy level that keeps you tired, feeling anxious or angry. This can impact your overall physical and mental health and how you show up in your relationships.
The dreams and ambition you have been burying deep inside want to come to life! Coaching is an investment in and commitment to yourself. If you commit the time to do the work, you will see great results.
With 15 years of coaching and talent development experience, I have helped thousands of people create blossoming careers. I am on your team and will guide you on the path towards a career of meaning and joy.